Last-minute deals now
Last-minute deals now
Early Bird deals now
Discover the most beautiful destinations worldwide and make the most out of every moment of your Premium All-Inclusive holiday. At Club Med your All Inclusive Holiday really does include everything you could possibly need: accommodation, sports and activities, gourmet cuisine, real open bar, Children’s Clubs and evening entertainment, parties and shows!
Situated between fields of rice paddies and temples, Club Med Bali is a sanctuary for families and friends on the shores of Nusa Dua, with masses of space to unwind. Among the wide range of included activities, you can rejuvenate body and soul with a guided Pilates or yoga session or just lounge and indulge yourself in the adult-only Zen pool. You feel yourself relax and balanced between culture and well-being. Club Med Bali boasts an array of award-winning facilities and services for the little ones giving you the opportunity to find the perfect balance between family time and you time.
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, Club Med Bintan Island is Asia’s best kept secret. Between astounding raw natural beauty, 500m of pure white sandy beach and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul, Club Med Bintan Island offers more than just a resort. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa* perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures. It is the ultimate well-being and family fun getaway. Even try one of Asia’s top 10 golf courses, Ria Bintan* with its exceptional 18-hole ocean course and 9-hole forest course.
At Club Med Phuket, discover the perfect playground for an unforgettable family holiday in the islands most beautiful bay. Connect with the vibrant heart of Thailand with endless fun and activities for kids and adults. Relax bt the adults-only pool, jump into the ring for a Thai boxing lesson or put on your chef’s hat and learn the art of authentic Thai cuisine. Spend a cherished family holiday exploring Buddhist temples or watch as traditional Thai dancers perform enchanting shows in vibrant costumes. At Club Med Phuket, you’ll discover why Thailand is called the “Land of a Thousand Smiles.”
Club Med Cherating Beach is an 85-hectare eco-friendly beach resort situated perfectly between the edge of the Malaysian jungle and the South China Sea that has been beautifully preserved. You’ll sleep in a bungalow on stilts nestled amongst this lush natural paradise.
Sip refreshments at the adult-only Zen pool overlooking unforgettable 360-degree ocean views, choose a jungle adventure, or connect and care for turtles at the Turtle Sanctuary*. Discover the Green Globe-certified resort, a wilderness playground for grown-ups, little ones, and a few resident monkeys amongst the tropical flora and fauna of Malaysia.
Between sea and mountains this is a truly luxurious resort nestled between tamarind, flame and banyan trees where deep relaxation or the spirit of activity are both encouraged. Beautifully located in one of the last remote creeks on the island of Mauritius, Club Med Resort La Plantation d’Albion welcomes guests into a world of supreme refinement. The idyllic natural setting is enhanced by the sublime decor designed by Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet, and theResort’s top-end comfort is perfectly reflected in its beautifully spacious rooms. The exceptional Cinq Mondes Spa* and luxurious infinity pool add an ideal Zen touch. The resort is entirely devoted to fulfilling its guests’ desires and offers discreet, personal service in its swimming areas, bars and “Table Gourmet” restaurants.
● Relaxing in a universe of incomparable elegance
● Choosing between the joys of the flying trapeze, golf, sailing, tennis and diving
● Choosing between the overflow pool and the CINQ MONDES Spa at Club Med
Located on the north west coast of Mauritius in Grand Baie and surrounded by the majestic
Indian ocean, this 4 Trident Resort is the ideal destination for families seeking the ultimate,
This tiny paradise, exclusively reserved for Club Med guests, is part of a world famous site for divers in the Maldives, set along an expansive, 2-kilometre stretch of private beaches—where natural wildlife thrives on land and sea, and where thrilling water sports and adventures are yours for the taking—Club Med Kani offers the very best of the Maldives with the worry-free benefit of the all-inclusive package. For those looking for exclusivity, treat yourself to an exclusive Manta overwater suit with panoramic views of an idyllic turquoise lagoon and enjoy exclusive services including breakfast served in your suite and access to the private 5 Trident Luxury beach lounge and champagne by the glass from 6pm.
RESORT HIGHLIGHTS :
● Holidaying on Club Med's own private atoll
● Swimming in a turquoise lagoon, and lazing on a white sand beach
● Trying the local grilled fish at the Kandu restaurant
● Exploring underwater life on the coral reef
● Mobireef underwater trail
● Coral propagation
● White dinner on the beach
The Overwater Suites of Manta Exclusive Space at Club Med Kani, are the definition of paradise on Earth. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, Club Med Kani is a secluded island haven offering an amazing Maldives experience.
This tiny paradise, exclusively reserved for Club Med guests, is part of a world famous site for divers in the Maldives. Treat yourself to an exclusive overwater bungalow with panoramic views of an idyllic turquoise lagoon and enjoy exclusive services such as breakfast served in your suite, a private beach and lounge and champagne by the glass from 6pm.
RESORT HIGHLIGHTS :
Exceptional in every detail, from the stunning overwater architecture to the intuitive, discrete service of private butlers, each moment in this Maldives all-inclusive resort paradise in truly unforgettable. A haven of modern sophistication and elegance, each of its 52 private villas rests on stilts or on the beach and has its own terrace and private pool to enjoy and comes with the service of your personal butler. A five-minute boat ride from Club Med Kani, you also enjoy access to all the facilities and activities offered at the resort.
RESORT HIGHLIGHTS :
● Staying on a beautifully preserved, private island
● Relaxing on a beach stretching over a thousands yards along the coast, or admiring underwater life
● Enjoying the luxury comforts of your Villa with your own private pool
● Enjoying the tailor made services of your own dedicated Villa Host (butler)
● Kani as playground
● Spa with a view
● Couple diving
● Intimate beach dinner
● Butler at your service
Enjoy the luxury of your own villa while accessing all the facilities of the nearby Club Med La Plantation d’Albion resort. Lying in 12 hectares of magnificent tropical grounds this is the ideal option for a family trip or for those seeking privacy, customised services and luxurious comfort. Spacious luxury villas include a kitchen and living/dining area, while the veranda and private pool provide an intimate setting for magical moments. Plus, enjoy exclusive services, like your own reception with concierge service, transfers to and from the resort by private car, a personal chef to cook dinner in the villa, welcome gifts, breakfast and tea served in the villa and exclusive luxury guest amenities, as well as access to the whole 5-star resort.
70 Premium All-Inclusive Resorts, private Villas and luxury Chalets in the world's most beautiful places.
Terms and Conditions: (2) Prices in AUD. Lead in prices promoted are based on double occupancy on the following arrival dates Cherating Beach – 16-Mar-19, Bintan (inc. ferry) – 9-Mar-19, Bali – 16-Mar-19, Phuket - 16-Mar-19, Kani - 27-Apr-19, La Pointe aux Cannoniers - 30-Mar -19, Finolhu Villas - beach villa (incl green tax) on 20-Apr-2019, Albion Villas – 4 two bedroom garden view based on 4 pax occupancy on 16-Mar-2019, Kani overwater manta suite on 27-Apr-2019, La Plantation d’Albion – 16-Mar-2019. Last minute offer for sale until 30 April 2019 for departures 1 December 2018 – 30 April 2019 for a minimum 7 nights consecutive stay. Discount may vary depending on the Resort and Date of travel and Blackout dates may apply. Prices and promotion may vary for stays overlapping two travel periods. Prices advertised are based on Adults (18+) on Twin Share in a Superior room non-connecting except for Valmorel Chalets based on a 2 bedrooms chalet 4 pax. Offer limited in quotas, not valid for group travel or in conjunction with any other offer. Local transfers not included in price but available for pre-booking. Offer is valid for new bookings by Australian and New Zealand residents only and is subject to availability and may change without notice. For more information on our terms and conditions visit Clubmed.com.au.
(1) Terms and Conditions: Prices in AUD. Summer 2019 Early Bird Offer for sale from 1 December 2018 – 28 February 2019 for departures 1 May – 31 October 2019 for a minimum 5 nights consecutive stay. Adult prices are based on 7 nights twin share in a Superior room non-connecting (unless further specified), and on the following arrival dates – Club Med Bali, Club Med Phuket, Club Med Bintan Island (including ferry transfers to and from Singapore)and Club Med Cherating Beach on 4-May-19, Club Med Cancun Yucatan on 6-Oct-19, Club Med Punta Cana, Club Med Ixtapa and Club Med Turquoise (18yo+ only) on 12-Oct-19 Club Med Kani on 1-Jun-19, Club Med Finolhu Villas (in a beach sunrise villa, 12yo+ only) on 1-Jun-19, Club Med la Plantation d’Albion on 11-May-19 for 6 nights, Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers on 1 Sep-19 for 6 nights . Prices advertised are based on Adults (18+), Teens (12-17) and Children (4-11). Child pricing is based on a child sharing a room with the parents. Local transfers not included in price but available for pre-booking. Discount may vary depending on the Resort and Date of travel and Blackout dates may apply. Prices and promotion may vary. Extra charge may apply for children staying in their own room – in a second interconnecting room for example. Offer not valid for group travel or in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is valid for new bookings by Australian residents only and is subject to availability and may change without notice. For more information on our terms and conditions visit Clubmed.com.au