2020 Winter sales opening
2020 Winter sales opening
Book now for 2020
Discover the most beautiful snow destinations worldwide and make the most out of every moment of your Premium All-Inclusive holiday. At Club Med your All Inclusive Holiday really does include everything you could possibly need: accommodation, sports and activities, ski or snowboard lessons, ski passes, gourmet cuisine, real open bar, Children’s Clubs and evening entertainment, parties and shows!
NEW ROOMS ADDED
Get ready for a thrilling experience with endless snow and après-ski activities in a contemporary and magical Japanese design. Easy for the family, there´s snow powder for all and plenty of adventurous activities on and off the snow ensuring you will never run out of things to do. Snow sport enthusiasts will love this domain with runs for varied skill levels as well as Cross-Country slopes.
BRAND NEW RESORT
A brand new resort opening this December, Les Arcs Panorama is a modern gem springing from enchanting forest setting with panoramic views on tarentaise valley. Situated close to the family-friendly Arcs 1600 ski village and part of one of the biggest ski areas in the world, Paradiski®, you'll find it's the perfect spot for cross-country and downhill skiing alike. You're sure to love the wellness area perfect for unwinding kinks after a day on the slopes with the spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool and Turkish bath. Plenty of facilities and services for families with children including family restaurant, Bread & Co, where it's the kids who take their parents out to dinner! And for an even more exclusive experience, try the refined 5 star space, Le Belvédère, nestled at the top of the Resort offering incredible views of the French Alps.
In the Samoëns region in the French Alps, with picturesque hamlets and a charming spirit, Club Med’s contemporary new resort blends in harmoniously with the exceptional natural surroundings and offers fabulous panoramic views of the mountains. Ski from the roof to the slopes, or try one of the thrilling activities on offer like paragliding or fat biking, on an off-road bicycle with oversized tires. Ski between two domains: among the pine trees on the Massif side or with open views of Mont Blanc on the Flaine side. Slide nonstop on the 14-kilometre long slope taking you from the mountain top to the Valley of Giffre. When off the slopes, splash into the heated pool with the kids or enjoy wine tasting at the Gourmet Lounge or a fun family dinner at Bread&Co restaurant.
Experience the soul of traditional Japan with endless powder snow in a preserved ski domain. You’ll be enchanted by the beauty of sumptuous landscapes with mountains, plains, rivers and lakes. Perfect for an authentic Japanese Mountain experience, with a relaxed atmosphere and ample wellness activities to relax and revive. You’ll enjoy smooth powder snow on quiet slopes with limited lines for lifts.
At an altitude of 1,460 metres and surrounded by pine forest and and majestic views of Mont Blanc, Club Med Valmorel lies at the foot of the slopes in the heart of a wonderfully preserved alpine environment. Skiers will enjoy an uncrowded domain in the mornings and cosy up to the fireplace or enjoy a swim or a walk in the snow in the afternoons before trying cheese specialties in this dreamlike resort. Enjoy a day on the slopes knowing your baby is in great hands and your little one is safely learning to ski from age 3. Curl up in the cosiness of your Suite, in the 5 Luxury Space “Le Lodge” before toasting to magical moments with a glass of Champagne at the private 5 Space Bar if you opt for the upgraded experience.
The charm of an authentic village with contemporary styled chalets
This brand new Resort faces due south, and enjoys sun over 300 days a year. Visit from December 2019. Make the most of the broad terraces, with sweeping views of the surrounding summits. It's the perfect place to try the mountain lifestyle at any age, whether as a family, with friends or as a couple.
RESORT HIGHLIGHTS :
● Conquering the 16 km of the iconic La Sarenne slope
● Enjoying snow sports in top conditions
● Spending quality time in the "Happy room" family lounge playing booard games
● Relaxing après-ski: an indoor pool, Club Med Spa by PAYOT, fitness and a whole range of activities in the Resort
A brand new resort in the heart of the world’s largest ski domain.
An unspoilt Resort full of authentic charm on the edge of a larch forest.
At the Haute Engadine domain, a modern and stylish mountain Resort.
An authentic family resort in the heart of the Aosta Valley
Booking a Club Med Chalet-Apartment means first and foremost opting for an exclusive and exceptional environment where you can share magic moments with family, friends and loved ones. Set at the foot of the slopes of a charmingly authentic Alpine village, these spacious apartments are decorated in pure Savoyard style. During your stay in your apartment you enjoy free access to the adjoining Club Med Resort, and the services of a Chalet Butler. Time stands still in the Zen paradise that is Club Med Spa by Carita and curl up in in the 5 Luxury Space “Le Lodge” before toasting to magical moments with a glass of Champagne at the private 5 Space Bar in the main resort.
Be a pioneer and discover skiing in China before everyone else. Spend a unique snow holiday in this stylish and spacious resort. Overlooking beautiful scenery, it’s a winter paradise for families with great snow cover and a long winter sports season. Club Med Beidahu is the perfect snow experience for all levels with snow hiking, snow garden for the little ones and ski lessons. Discover magical scenery with Crystal World, Rime Island* and natural hot springs* and unwind by the fireplace in the relaxation room. Taste a traditional Chinese fondue, a typical dish to share in a warm-hearted spirit.
23 Premium All-Inclusive Snow Resorts and luxury Chalets in the world's most beautiful ski domains.
1) Terms and Conditions: Prices in AUD. Winter 2020 Club Med Ski & Sun Resort Early Bird Offer for sale from 30 January – 25 June 2019 for departures November 2019 – April 2020 (subject to resorts opening) for a minimum 5 nights consecutive stay. Adult prices are based on 7 nights twin share in a Superior room non-connecting (unless further specified), and on the arrival at – Club Med Alpe d’Huez on 15 Dec 19, Club Med Les Arcs Panorama on 19 April 20, Club Med Pragelato on 05 April 20, Club Med Grand Massif Samoens on 29 Mar 20, Club Med Arcs Extrême (18yo+ only) on 15 december 19, Club Med Valmorel on 05 April 20, Club Med Valmorel Chalets (2 bedroom Chalet Apartment, 4 pax) on 05 April 20, Club Med Val Thorens Sensation on 26 April 20, Club Med Tomamu and Club Med Sahoro on 21 March 2020, Club Med Beidahu (Deluxe Room) and Club Med Yabuli (Deluxe Room) on 7 March 2020, Club Med Bali, Club Med Phuket, Club Med Bintan Island (including ferry transfers to and from Singapore), Club Med Cherating Beach on 09 Nov 2019, Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Club Med Punta Cana and Club Med Miches Playa Esmerelda on 15 November 2019, Club Med Kani, Club Med Finolhu Villas (in a beach sunrise villa, 12yo+ only), on 09 Nov 2019. Adult prices are based on 6 nights twin share in a Superior room non-connecting (unless further specified), and on arrival at –Club Med Albion Villas Mauritius (2 Bedroom, garden view, 4 pax), Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers on 09 Nov 19.
Prices advertised are based on Adults (11+), and Children (4-11). Child pricing is based on a child sharing a room with the parents. Local transfers not included in price but available for pre-booking. Children under 4 years old stay free. Discount may vary depending on the Resort and Date of travel and Blackout dates may apply. Prices and promotion may vary. Extra charge may apply for children staying in their own room – in a second interconnecting room for example. Offer not valid for group travel or in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is valid for new bookings by Australian residents only and is subject to availability and may change without notice.